HOW TO SECURE YOUR HOMECOMING TICKET
STEP ONE – Choose your table and seat number.
- Option 1: Via Online Reservation CLICK HERE TO START
- Option 2: In person from the Alumni Relations Office (Ground Floor, Philippine Women’s University, 1743 Taft Avenue, Malate Manila). Monday–Friday, 9AM to 4PM or Saturday 9AM to 12NN.
- Option 3: Reserve tickets by sending an email to email@example.com with the following details:
- Your Name
- Course and Year Graduated
- Email Address
- Contact Number
- Home Address
- Number of Tickets to be Reserved
- (or) Number of Tables to be Reserved
- Option 4: Call +63(2) 8546-8421 local 100 or +63 917 717-9753 for assistance
Please refer to the Manila Hotel Floor Plan for your desired Table and seat number.
STEP TWO – Make a payment
- Option 1: In person Cash or Credit card payments accepted at the PWU Cashier’s Office, 2/F Nakpil wing
- Option 2: Please make a bank transfer or deposit your payment to:
- Account Name: Philippine Women’s University
- Bank: Metropolitan Bank & Trust Company (Metrobank)
- Branch Name: J Nakpil – Taft (268)
- Swift Code: MBTCPHMM
- Peso Current Account No.: 268-7-26801467-1 or
- US Dollar Savings Account No.: 268-2-26801099-2
- Kindly send a copy of your deposit slip with your name to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your payment. Afterwards you may collect your prepaid tickets at the Alumni Relations Office or at Manila Hotel on February 22, 2020.
- Option 3: Credit Card Payment (available via Online Reservation)
Due to the limited space at the venue, your early Reservation/Payment would be appreciated. Tickets must be presented at the gate.